WeiQin W23041 Men Ultrathin Analog Quartz Watch Small Separated Second Dial Leather Strap - Noir Argent Blanc
Protection des acheteursEn savoir plus >>
- Garantie de Retour 30 Jours
- Remboursement complet ou partiel si l’article n’est pas dans l’état cité ci-dessus
Vous allez apprécier:
- Couleur: NOIR ARGENT BLANC
- Catégorie: Montres > Montres Homme
WeiQin, pursuing superior quality as its goal, designs a variety of fashionable and unique watch with brand new design philosophy and fashionable trend. We design and produce each style of the watches. Our hard working, is just for creating your own wristwatch. This WeiQin W23041 Men Small Second Dial Leather Quartz Watch, with small separated second dial, 5ATM water resistance, and stainless steel ultrathin case, reflect its own characteristic. UNIQUE FLAVOR, BELONG TO YOUR ATTENION.
- WeiQin W23041 small second dial leather quartz watch for men.
- Imported quartz movement, keep time precise.
- Small separated second dial, can read time more precisely.
- Stainless steel dial, strong and sturdy in structure.
- Leather strap, soft and comfortable to wear.
- 5ATM water resistant, can freely wear it when swimming or bathing.
- Unique design: simple two pointers and screw watch crown.
- Classic stainless steel pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
- Easy to operate, just one button to set the time.
- A great gift for your friends and relatives.
Watch style: Ultrathin
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Stainless Steel
Case color: Gold,Silver
Clasp type: Pin buckle
Band color: Black,Coffee
Water resistance : 50 meters
The dial diameter: 4 cm / 1.57 inches
The band width: 1.9 cm / 0.75 inches
Wearable length: 17.8 - 22 cm / 7.01 - 8.66 inches
Product weight: 0.039 kg
Package weight: 0.109 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 24.00 x 4.00 x 0.70 cm / 9.45 x 1.57 x 0.28 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 26.00 x 6.00 x 2.70 cm / 10.24 x 2.36 x 1.06 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
Les 5 premiers clients qui écrivent un commentaire peuvent obtenir le double S Points.ÉCRIRE UN COMMENTAIRE
Il n'y a pas de questions.POSER UNE QUESTION