AMST 3008 Male Steel Band Military Quartz Watch with Calendar Display 3ATM Water Resistant Luminous - Or Rose
Protection des acheteursEn savoir plus >>
- Garantie de Retour 30 Jours
- Remboursement complet ou partiel si l’article n’est pas dans l’état cité ci-dessus
Vous allez apprécier:
- Couleur: Or Rose
- Catégorie: Montres > Montres Homme
- AMST 3008 steel calendar luminous military quartz watch for men.
- Switzerland introduced original movement, keep time precise.
- Sapphire glass mirror, wear resistant and scratch resistant.
- Cutting and polishing craft, make the side of watch case appearing streamlined feeling.
- Solid stainless steel material, durable and sturdy.
- Stainless steel band with AMST logo, strong in structure and fashion in appearance.
- Folding clasp with safety, not easy to fall off.
- 30M water resistant, convenient for your daily life.
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Military
Style elements: Stainless Steel
Available color: Rose Gold,Black,White
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Stainless Steel
Clasp type: Folding clasp with safety
Water resistance : 30 meters
The dial diameter: 3.9 cm / 1.54 inches
The band width: 2 cm / 0.79 inches
Product weight: 0.145 kg
Package weight: 0.215 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 29.000 x 4.000 x 1.100 cm / 11.417 x 1.575 x 0.433 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 31.000 x 6.000 x 3.100 cm / 12.205 x 2.362 x 1.220 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
Les 5 premiers clients qui écrivent un commentaire peuvent obtenir le double S Points.ÉCRIRE UN COMMENTAIRE
Il n'y a pas de questions.POSER UNE QUESTION