Christmas Props 6m 30 LEDs Solar String Light Bubble Style Lamp Decors New Year Decoration - Coloré
Protection des acheteursEn savoir plus >>
- Garantie de Retour 30 Jours
- Remboursement complet ou partiel si l’article n’est pas dans l’état cité ci-dessus
Vous allez apprécier:
- Catégorie: Maison & Jardin > Accessoires pour Fête & Soirée > Décorations de Noël
Light up colorful home life now! The magic IP65 Water Resistant Bubble Shaped Solar String Light is household DIY light for hallways, stairs, trails, windows or somewhere you want. It is also perfect automobile and airplane model, architectural decorative lighting, archway, canopy and bridge edge lighting, security and emergency lighting, extensively applied in back light for signage letters, advertisement sign. Excellent ornamental light for Christmas, Spring Festival, Halloween, Thanksgiving Day etc. Their potential is only limited by your imagination.
- 6 meters string light with 30 LEDs
- Two modes: Steady, flash
- LED lifetime: 50000 hours
- IP65 water resistant, can be used in any weather
- Powered by solar energy, energy saving and environmental protection
- Solar panel: Polycrystalline silicon, 2V 100mA, 7.2 x 7.2cm ( L x W )
- Accumulator: 1.2V 600mAh Ni-MH battery
- Charging / using time: Charge 4 - 8 hours in the sun can power the string light 8 - 15 hours in steady mode and 10 - 12 hours in flash mode
- It is certificated by CE, RoHS
||Dimension and Weight||
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the incorrect purchase of our products. All of the products on the website are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For all of our clothing products, items and accessories, please take careful note of the precise measurements, mainly shown in centimeters (CM). As part of our company policy, we will not be able to accept returns or provide refunds for items which are the wrong size.
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
Les 5 premiers clients qui écrivent un commentaire peuvent obtenir le double S Points.ÉCRIRE UN COMMENTAIRE
Il n'y a pas de questions.POSER UNE QUESTION